Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Taco Bell: FREE Frutista Freeze w/ ANY Purchase


*Okay, so I was really excited about this coupon ..... until mine printed! My coupon says "Buy any product get a regular sized Margarita Frutista Freeze FREE". On coupons.com, it just says Frutista Freeze, and I know Taco Bell has Mango & Strawberry Freezes, that is why I posted about the new coupon. I am definitely NOT endorsing purchasing a Margarita Frutista Freeze!! I will try to get Taco Bell to honor my already-printed coupons on the oh-so-yummy Strawberry Freeze! :)

Go here to print this coupon, FREE Taco Bell Frutista Freeze with ANY purchase. This coupon will likely not last long, so print while you can! I found it under "local coupons".

2 comments:

  1. HI! =) Taco Bell's drive-thru sign says in small print that the Margarita ones do not contain alcohol or anything. Not sure why they are calling it a Margarita...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clarifying, Angel. But still, I can't see myself ordering a drink labeled "margarita"! :) Enjoy your coupon! :D

    ReplyDelete