Monday, October 18, 2010

My Sears Purchases: $188 Worth for Only $22.70!!

Yesterday afternoon, Robert and I went to Sears - he wanted to look at tools, I wanted to coupon shop! :) I was able to get some fantastic deals!

Boys WTX Coat $20.00 - sale price ($60 coat!)
- $10/$20 purchase Sears Printable Coupon
= $10.83

Denim 3/4 sleeve jacket - $7.99 clearance ($44 reg)
White Denim 3/4 sleeve jacket - $7.99 clearance ($44 reg)
Yellow Sweater $4.99 clearance ($40 reg)
Total $20.97
- $10/$20 purchase Sears Printable Coupon
= $11.87

I also asked more about the KidVantage program that they have, and learned that any item (clothing or shoes) purchased through KidVantage can be exchanged if it wears out! Think of all those jeans I have replaced because of worn out knees - if I had purchased at Sears, I could have simply exchanged them for a new pair! If it is a Sears brand, you do not have to save your receipt, if a brand name (Levi's, Sketchers, etc) you will need to keep the tag and receipt. You can read more about the KidVantage program here.

No comments:

Post a Comment